I enjoy the music and try and incorporate it into may of my own lessons. I have used songs like the Rolling Stones "Can't always get what you want" to show what a trade-off is (engineering design process) to David Bowie's/Queen "Under Pressure" when discussing Fluid Energy Systems. Several others as well, all to get students ready for the Technology or Physics MCAS. Thank you for your videos of other songs that relate to MCAS.
I enjoy the music and try and incorporate it into may of my own lessons. I have used songs like the Rolling Stones "Can't always get what you want" to show what a trade-off is (engineering design process) to David Bowie's/Queen "Under Pressure" when discussing Fluid Energy Systems. Several others as well, all to get students ready for the Technology or Physics MCAS. Thank you for your videos of other songs that relate to MCAS.
ReplyDelete